Benefits First Glance 2019 Medicare Advantage Benefits Preview
- Comprehensive training program and customizable marketing tools to help you build your business
- Weekly commission payments with lifetime renewals for as long as the customer is enrolled and you are licensed, certified, and appointed
- Local service and support combined with a dedicated Cigna-HealthSpring Agent Assistance Line (HAAL)
- Local physician recruitment and service, with a focus on collaborative, mutually beneficial partnerships
Cigna-HealthSpring's Collaborative Care Model
We developed a collaborative model that provides access to high touch care for our customers.
- Coordinated care is a way to deliver healthcare through teamwork among primary care physicians (PCPs), specialists, and other healthcare professionals.
- Together, we place a special focus on prevention and the management of chronic disease.
- We supply physicians with the tools and support that they need to deliver that care.
- Improving the health of our customers allows Cigna-HealthSpring to offer comprehensive and competitive benefit plans, many of which include supplemental benefits such as transportation and dental.
New for 2019!
New Market Expansion in Orlando FL with five counties!
No Referral Plans
No referrals required on select plans in Alabama, North Carolina, and Tennessee!
Four-star rated plans available in most markets!
New Plans & Expansion
New plans and expansion in Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania and Tennessee!
Enhanced benefits, including meal plan coverage, enhanced and/or added dental benefits, and enhanced and/or added OTC benefits. We’ve also lowered the maximum out of pocket in some markets!
Cigna Supplemental Benefits
New Cigna Supplemental Benefits offerings include a Hospital Indemnity Plan and expanded CHLIC Medicare Supplement (Medigap) offerings. Our recently-updated Scope of Appointment includes all of Cigna’s Medicare offerings on one form!
Market Benefit Highlights
The following Documents are solely for broker use and may not be used for purposes of marketing or sales.
|Thumbnail||Title||Last Modified||File Size||Download|
|Benefits - First Glance||2018-07-02||1.38MB||Download|
|Alabama Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.43MB||Download|
|Arizona Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.23MB||Download|
|Georgia Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.34MB||Download|
|Illinois Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.23MB||Download|
|Kansas City Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.22MB||Download|
|MA - PA Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.35MB||Download|
|Carolinas Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.35MB||Download|
|Orlando Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.21MB||Download|
|Pennsylvania Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.34MB||Download|
|Tennessee Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.38MB||Download|
|Texas Plans - CHS Benefits||2018-07-02||0.35MB||Download|