Motor Home & RV Insurance
The freedom to travel with all the conveniences of home is a great adventure; however, it is safer if it is accompanied with a motor home insurance coverage policy. RV insurance includes all types of recreational vehicles like your motor home, travel trailer, fifth wheel or medium duty tow vehicle. The Great Outdoors offers so much to see and experience that you should not have to worry about the financial woes of insuring your motor home. Copeland Insurance Group can help ease your concern and assist you in obtaining a policy that fits your needs so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your next adventure in your R.V.
Don’t be fooled in thinking that your auto insurance policy will cover your RV adequately. Not many cars can haul over 100 pounds of fuel and 300 gallons of water. Your RV requires specialized motor home insurance to cover all the different features it possesses vs. your typical automobile.
Motor home insurance covers the following:
- Class A, B and C Motor Homes
- Luxury Motor Homes
Copeland Insurance Group can assist you in obtaining policies with standard and optional coverage that isn’t found in your standard auto policy. Some are listed below.
- Comprehensive Coverage for protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including: collision, fire, smoke, flood, landslide, hail, windstorm, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning.
- Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes and TV antennas.
- Copeland Insurance Group can customize options for you to best suite your needs. These are a few of the most popular coverage options:
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage that protects your motor home from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model motor home is destroyed within its first five years, most carriers will replace with a similar model at no cost to you– no matter what it costs.
- Emergency Expenses Coverage that pays for lodging or travel home if your RV is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
- Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence.
- Replacement Cost Coverage on any personal items that may be stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance – Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, and locksmith services are available through this option.
Call today to learn about other coverages for your RV and talk to an experienced Copeland Insurance agent now to get you started on your next journey on the road!